Take your personal and spiritual growth to the next level. Come and EXPERIENCE for yourself how this musical journey of specially choreographed psy-trance, trance, techno, chill-trance, and ambient music can facilitate access to non-ordinary or altered states of consciousness, to the spiritual realm, to emotions and emotional processing & release. TYPICAL experiences include: out-of-body, astral, psychedelic, expanded self-awareness, re-birthing, primal states of being; connection with inner child, spiritual guidance, higher planes of consciousness and higher self.
Ultimately Access Breathwork is about connection with your Self and the Universe and is an Integrative Healing EXPERIENCE.
Overview & Instructions
What’s it like?
Each participant should bring a yoga mat, camping mat (we have an electric air pump), and/or sleeping bag/blanket(s) to lie on the floor. Wear comfortable, loose fitting clothing. You may want to bring a pillow, sheet or additional blanket, eye-mask or blindfold, handkerchief, and bottle of water. The experience evolves on a platform of specially choreographed music to support your breathing which is designed to launch you on a psycho-spiritual journey of inspiration exploration and integration. You will learn a circular as well as a stacked breathing technique that will change your physiology and put you in an altered state very quickly. The key is to follow the music and keep breathing.
There are five parts:
- Invitation — A song with lyrics focuses you while you set your intentions and moves you into the process
- Inspiration — Heavy, LOUD, intense techno / psy-trance / tribal music brings you up, stacked breathing
- Exploration — Moves you forward on your journey and through, chaotic breathing
- Integration — Ambient music designed to unwind gently and peacefully, cathartic breathing
- Ground — A song with lyrics brings you back and grounds you
A Complete Session includes:
- 30 minutes instruction / preparation
- 2 hours “on the mat” breathing / musical journey
- 30 minutes sharing and processing experience
Our Current Speaker Systems:
Just to give you an idea, you will be immersed in the sound and feel the music. It is a resonate experience with qualities of a “sonic bath” (or like being in a dance club or at a concert). If you are especially sensitive to louder volumes you may want to bring ear plugs for the first hour.
- 2 Peavey SP4 Dual 15 in. 4000W Passive Black Widow Speakers / Mains
- 1 Peavey IPR2 5000 Class D Power Amplifier 5050W
- 2 Electro-Voice ELX115P 1000W 15 in. Powered Speakers / Fill
- 1 Electro-Voice ETX-18SP 1800W 18 in. Powered Subwoofer / Added Lows
- 1 Electro-Voice EKX-15SP 1300W 15 in. Powered Subwoofer / Added Lows
What’s the cost?
FIFTH DIRECTION has invested thousands of dollars in equipment, resources and time developing Access Breathwork and making it available to people wishing to go within, explore their spirituality and connect utilizing this integrative psycho-somatic platform. The benefits participants have already received have been priceless. In two hours breathing on the mat, we have seen clients address and integrate experiences that would have taken months, years, or that they may have never gotten to using traditional ‘talk therapy’ or other methods.
Your investment in your Self is $55 for the three hour Access Breathwork Session. An optional follow-up Spiritual Integration Mentoring Support session is available for Access Breathwork participants for the discounted rate of $55 (normally $125/hour) – this is by phone or video conferencing and can help you apply what may have come up from your session or simply help you go deeper.
Potential benefits of breathwork include:
- Reduced Anxiety
- Emotional healing
- Release of negative emotions that have been stored in body
- Insight into one’s life and spiritual journey
- A sense of peace
- Feeling of belonging
- Connection – to self, others, and the Universe or higher power
- Inspiration / Motivation
- Sense of Purpose
- Increased Trust
- Forgiveness of Self and Others
- Healing of Grief
- Healing of and Connection with Inner Child
- Resolution of problems / issues
- Release of tension in body
- Sense of Hope and Possibility
- Kinder outlook
- Decrease in physical pain
- More positive, optimistic outlook on life
- Creativity / Connection with one’s Genius
- Lifting of Depression
- Increased energy
- Improved circulation
- Better sleep
- Changing or Disrupting Bad Habit Patterns
Following are just some of the disorders, conditions, and concerns that can benefit from breathwork:
- Substance Addictions
- Process Addictions
- Phobias / Fears
- Psycho-somatic Disorders
- Physical Pain
- Low Self-Esteem
- Circulation Problems
Sessions Scheduled Quarterly on 2nd Saturday
Doors open 20 minutes prior to the scheduled start time and session begins PROMPTLY after instructions. There will be no entry after the session has begun. Avoid eating heavily or consuming coffee, water, or other beverages beforehand. Leave cell phones in car. The session will be equivalent to a moderate physical workout. Space is limited to maintain a small group dynamic.
Private sessions for your group, organization, event, spiritual retreat or substance abuse treatment center are also available as well as individual sessions. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule.